Rebecca A. Laho
Rebecca is a graduate of Loyola University with a degree in Political Science. She received her Juris Doctorate from Chicago-Kent College of Law in 2001. She has concentrated her legal practice in the family law matters, including divorce, post decree matters, child custody, paternity and adoptions.
Rebecca has represented clients in DuPage, Cook, Kane, Kendall and Will Counties. She also concentrates her practice in estate planning. She is a certified Guardian ad Litem and Child's Representative since 2007 and has represented the interests of children in a number of cases.
Prior to being a founding partner in Mulyk, Laho & Mack, LLC, Rebecca was an associate attorney at Storto & Finn from 2001 until April, 2006, where she was primary counsel responsible for handling all family law matters. She was an associate attorney at A. Traub & Associates from April, 2006 - July, 2009.
Rebecca is a past President of the DuPage Association of Women Lawyers. In addition, she is a member of the DuPage County Bar Association and the Illinois State Bar Association.
E-mail: Contact Us
- State of Illinois Supreme Court, 1990
- United States Supreme Court, 2010
MULYK, LAHO & MACK, LLC, Glen Ellyn, Illinois, February 2012 - Present
KNOBBE, LAHO & MACK, LLC, Glen Ellyn, Illinois, August 2009 - February 2013
A. TRAUB & ASSOCIATES, Lombard, Illinois, April 2006 - August 2009
- Concentrating in divorce, custody, post-decree, estate planning, and real estate
- Certified Guardian ad Litem/Child’s Representative
STORTO & FINN, Bensenville, Illinois, November 2001 – April 2006
- Concentrating in divorce, custody, & post divorce
DuPage County Bar Association
- June 12, 2009: What is Online Social Networking & How Can You Avoid Ethical Pitfalls of Online Social Networking
- February 13, 2010: So you want to Start Your Own Law Firm?
- November 2011: Guardianship of Minors and a Guardian ad litem's Role
- November 2013: Role of the Guardian ad litem from the Perspective of the Guardian ad litem
Illinois State Bar Association
DuPage County Bar Association, 2010 - 2011
- Chair of Child Advocacy Committee
DuPage Association of Women Lawyers
- Past President
DuPage County Bar Foundation, 2012 - 2015
American Inns of Court - DuPage Chapter, 2011 - Present
Justinian Society of Lawyers - DuPage Chapter, 2011 - Present